In order to promote better business practices for a stronger community, BMC
Community Strong will be holding a Not-for-Profit Series
presentation on February 17 in Brownsville and February 18 in McAllen. Please join
us for this FREE informative session recommended for
Executive Management & Financial Officers.
- Fraud: Why YOU Should Be Worried
- Internal Controls: We All Play a Role
- Single Audit Update: Follow the Yellow Book Road
- Revenue Recognition Changes: Are You Ready?
- Tax: Don't Get Penalized!
Event Dates & Times:
- Brownsville: Rancho Viejo Conference Center - 2/17/2016
- McAllen: McAllen Chamber of Commerce - 2/18/2016
- Registration/Continental Breakfast: 8:15 - 8:45 AM
- Presentation: 8:45 - 11:00 AM
Please reserve your spot soon, limited seating is available!
For reservations contact Angeles De le Paz at 956-618-2300, or email
- Basic/Intermediate Level
- 2.5 CPE hours
- No Prerequisites
Adel Felix, CPA, CFE
Lizandro Garcia, CPA
Amy Booth, CPA, CFE
Luis A. Lopez, CPA, CFE
Artemio "Art" Lopez, CPA
A BMC Community Strong Event