ATTENTION: Foreign Citizens Owning U.S. Real Estate
Legal and Tax Advisors from Burton McCumber & Cortez, L.L.P. along with Kantack
Alcantara Law Office, P.C. will discuss and answer questions about important
considerations for non-residents owning or planning to own property in the
United States. Please join BMC Managing Partner,
Gregg McCumber, CPA this Friday for this free seminar.
Friday, July 25, 2014
9:30 am to 11:00am
South Padre Island Birding & Nature Center
6801 Padre Blvd.
South Padre Island, Texas
PLEASE NOTE: This seminar will be held in Spanish only
Tax and Estate Planning Considerations every Non-resident Should Know
- Do you have to pay U.S. "Death" taxes even though you don't live in the
US? Most likely "Yes." And you will be surprised at just how much!
- Is there a way to minimize your U.S. "Death" tax liability?
Yes. Come and learn how.
- Do you need U.S. estate planning documents? Yes! Find out:
- What you need
- Why you need it
- How much money you can save
- Is your Will from Mexico or another foreign country valid in the US?
Maybe. But there are much less expensive alternatives to using your
foreign Will to administer U.S. assets. Find out what they are.
For more information contact:
Yeli Garza, Phone: (956) 761-8000